SmartMesh Biweekly Report（2020.05.23-2020.06.05）
The “2020 China-Singapore Blockchain Leaders Summit” organized by Wanxiang Blockchain Labs, Singapore University of Social Sciences (SUSS) and 8btc.com is entering the 1-month countdown.
This is a summit of “Blockchain and the Representative Projects of the Two Countries”. SmartMesh is very honored to be able to participate in the Summit on behalf of Singapore’s blockchain projects with Infocomm Media Development Authority (IMDA) of Singapore.
At the summit, Professor David Lee of Singapore University of Social Sciences, Chairman and CEO of Wanxiang Blockchain Xiao Feng, 8btc.com CEO, and Chang Yuan, founder of Bytom, will all have a sharing session. Honourable guest speaker, Sopnendu Mohanty, Chief Financial Technology Officer of the Monetary Authority of Singapore (MAS), will give a speech from the perspective of financial regulators.
Here is the specific work for this week:
1.1 Conducted Photon APP MESH payment function test and feedback. Verified the existing APP’s new MESH payment process, functional modules and provided feedback on the differences in list display, to provide support for enhancing the scope of Photon applications.
1.2 Continued carrying out the design of third-party entrusted money withdrawal, refined the interactive business logic between PMS and Photon, and further improved the scope of the PMS entrusted service function.
1.3 Discussed Photon’s support for IoT data transfer incentives, ****yzed multi-route transfers to implement IoT data traffic transfer charges, and prepared plans for subsequent communication-based micropayment ecosystem applications.
- Atmosphere interoperability and Blockchain Living Lab preparation.
1.1 Communicated with the Singapore SUSS Workshop services, advised on the design of KYC’s secure privacy storage, Photon dual currency payment demonstration link, and provided support for the upcoming Singapore SUSS Living Lab challenge.
1.2 Discussed the MESH token model: network consensus, payment models, application scenarios and transmission protocols, etc., to prepare for further expansion of the interoperable eco-system application field.
1.3 Initial review with JED Trade regarding the collaboration project, clarified the main scenarios and application scope, and provided support for subsequent interoperable collaboration planning.
Token Commerce Products
Designed the feasibility plan on the demo functions of Token Commerce online marketplace based on the needs of SUSS students.
- The collaboration project between the JEDTrade and SmartMesh teams is being supported by the Singapore government’s IMDA. This week, the two parties came up with a development plan in accordance with IMDA requirements on commercial and technical levels. SmartMesh CEO Henry Wang, architect Dr. Scott and advisor Dr. Peter had a video conference with JEDTrade CEO Eric and advisor Ernie. JEDTrade is a leading Singaporean blockchain-based certification Fintech company that builds data and financial service solutions using cutting-edge technologies – blockchain and data ****ysis. MeshBox can bring JEDTrade’s services to areas with weak or no internet service. SmartMesh atmospheric cross-chain architecture will facilitate the flexible cross-chaining and mirroring of certificates between Spectrum and the JEDTrade Ethereum-based blockchain.
- In the distributed Internet online live broadcast event, SmartMesh CEO, Henry Wang was invited by Evan from World Blockchain Foundation on the evening of May 30 to join his bitcoin ambassador, Willson in his live broadcast room. The SmartMesh live broadcast content has aroused wide acclamation and attracted the attention of the Malaysian Chinese Ministry of Commerce Chairman. The chairman has contacted the host, Evan, and hopes to do another live broadcast to the Malaysian business community to collaborate and build a community.
- This week, the June – August 2020 SUSS-SmartMesh SUNSHINE Living Lab Blockchain Challenge, and associated Workshops, is under active preparation. The comprehensive solutions based on the ecosystem partners’ solutions, such as KYC data storage on-chain; confirmation and privacy protection; certificate issuance during the Workshop, and the SMT-based token enabled online commerce are areas of emphasis.
- SmartMesh will participate in the “China-Singapore Blockchain Leaders Summit 2020” as a representative of Singapore blockchain projects, to deliver a speech. The summit set up eight major topics including Web3.0, DeFi, investment, supervision, etc., and invited leaders of the blockchain industry to give speeches. At the summit, Professor David Lee of Singapore University of Social Sciences, Chairman and CEO of Wanxiang Blockchain Xiao Feng, 8btc.com CEO, and Chang Yuan, founder of Bytom, will all have a sharing session. Honourable guest speaker, Sopnendu Mohanty, Chief Financial Technology Officer of the Monetary Authority of Singapore (MAS), will give a speech from the perspective of financial regulators.